Prepare to fall in love with the entrancing Casa Bella Villa. With its oceanfront location, incredible outdoor living areas and charming Mediterranean-inspired style, this Los Cabos vacation rental pairs the amenities of a boutique hotel with the romance of a private residence. Reserve its five bedrooms for a sunny getaway with friends or beach holiday with extended family.
Step through the wrought-iron gate and into your own beachy idyll. The villa opens to a shaded outdoor great room with a built-in gas barbecue, sitting and dining areas, a fireplace and a sound system. Continue out to the terrace to bask in the sun on one of the loungers, cool off in the pool or gather around the firepit. If you’d prefer to relax indoors, a wet bar, media room, satellite and Apple TVs, and Wi-Fi make it easy.
Open-concept interiors pair Old World elegance with postcard-perfect Mexican landscapes. In the indoor great room, the sitting and dining areas welcome guests with a pair of refined roll-arm sofas and ten tufted chairs around the dining table, while the fully equipped gourmet kitchen has both trendy stone countertops and a practical breakfast bar. Slide-away glass doors on two sides of the great room let in warm breezes and sunshine.
This luxury property has four bedrooms in its main house and one in a guest house; all five have en-suite bathrooms. In the main house, there are three bedrooms with king beds, including a master suite with an al-fresco shower and ocean views, and one bedroom with two bunk beds. The guest house has a king bed and kitchenette, and could be used for a honeymoon-style escape within the villa.
Whether you’re visiting Los Cabos for the beaches, golf, nightlife or all of the above, Casa Bella Villa puts it all within easy reach. The villa is only a 2-minute walk—or a short ride on the provided golf cart—from the nearest beach, Playa Palmilla, and a 2-minute drive from the Palmilla Golf Course. Make the 10-minute drive to San Jose del Cabo to wander its picturesque colonial streets or ride the waves on its surfing beaches, or the 25-minute drive to Cabo San Lucas for natural wonders like the stone arch or its famed bars and clubs.
- Gourmet kitchen
- Private patio with dinning table
- Formal dining table for 10
- Private heated infinity pool
- Outdoor bar
- Outdoor barbeque system
- Private walkway to the beach
- Satellite TV
- IPod dock
- Sound system
- Wireless Internet
- Washer & Dryer
- Private Airport transfer to Villa
- Welcome Party (Margaritas & Appetizers)
- Complimentary Rental Car Delivery
- Pre-Arrival Concierge to help you plan your vacation
- Pre-stock and Grocery Shopping Service Set Up
- 24 Hour On-Call Concierge
- Discounts for Fishing and Golf-u
- Discounted Activity and Excursion Planning
Casa Bella Villa
- Bedroom 1: King bed with full bathroom, TV, terrace and ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King bed with full bathroom, terrace
- Bedroom 3: King bed with full bathroom, terrace
- Bedroom 4: Double bunk beds or optional King bed with full bathroom, terrace
- Bedroom 5: King bed with full bathroom
- Bedroom 6: Four King bunks with full bathroom
- Low Season: $/ night
- High Season: $ / night
- Holidays from: $ / night
- Thanksgiving $ / night
- Christmas Week $ / night
- New Years Week $ / night
*All rates plus a 16% IVA tax and 3% lodging tax.