Exploring Casa Corazon
The luxury villa Mi Corazon es el Mar is expressly built for sun-worshippers to enjoy their time on the coast to the fullest. The hacienda’s name translates to “my heart is the sea,” and its location right on Palmilla Norte’s finest beach certainly makes the name appropriate. Casa Corazon strikes the perfect balance between the comforts of a private home and the luxuries of an exclusive resort thanks to its considerable amenities and professional staff.
Just steps away from the gleaming white sands of the beach, the hacienda also has an outdoor Jacuzzi and a heated pool. Further outdoor features include a stylish tiki bar with a convenient TV screen. Mi Corazon also features a fire pit and a barbeque, as well as ample shaded seating for full enjoyment of the alfresco life. The villa is equipped with its own snorkeling equipment and float toys to enhance your fun on the beach. Inside, you’ll find complimentary Wifi and computer access. Reserving the Casa Corazon entitles you to full-time housekeeping and an on-call manager.
Aesthetically, you’ll find the details and decorations of Mi Corazon es el Mar delightful. One of the great focal points of the hacienda is the curving staircase fitted with traditional Mexican ironwork. There’s a distinctive glass table in the dining area, and the living room features a comfortable beige sectional couch. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with every convenience to make meal and snack preparation easy, and the massive central island is topped with gorgeous granite counters.
With six luxurious bedrooms, Mi Corazon es el Mar is a comfortable vacation retreat for up to twelve guests at a time. Each bedroom is equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans, a television, and an en-suite bathroom. The beds are fitted with only the highest quality linens to assure you of the most relaxing and refreshing night’s sleep you’ve ever had.
In the nearby town of San Jose del Cabo, you’ll find beautiful historic architecture and some of the regions best beaches for surfing. The East Cape, a perfect center for fishing and wildlife tours, lies just a little further north. Cabo San Lucas is nearby as well, offering you the pleasures of El Medano beach and the awe-inspiring El Arco. If golf is your interest, you’ll find multiple championship courses spread along the Los Cabos Corridor. In both the luxurious appointments of the villa and the attractions of the nearby communities, Mi Corazon es el Mar offers you everything you need for an unforgettable vacation!
- Private Airport transfer to Villa
- Welcome Party (Margaritas & Appetizers)
- Complimentary Rental Car Delivery
- Pre-Arrival Concierge to help you plan your vacation
- Pre-stock and Grocery Shopping Service Set Up
- 24 Hour On-Call Concierge
- Discounts for Fishing and Golf
- Discounted Activity and Excursion Planning
- Bedroom 1: King Bed with Bathroom, TV and view of Beach
- Bedroom 2: King Bed with Bathroom, TV and view of Beach
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds with Bathroom, TV and view of Beach
- Bedroom 4: King Bed with Bathroom, TV and view of Beach
- Bedroom 5: King Bed with Bathroom, TV and View
- Bedroom 6: 2 Queen Beds with Bathroom and T
- Regular season: $3500 / night
- Holidays from: $5000 / night
- New Years $5,000 per night
- Christmas Week $5,000 per night
*All rates plus a 16% IVA tax and 3% lodging tax.