For a luxurious vacation rental in a gorgeous beachfront setting, Casa Cortez is exactly what you are looking for. Belonging to the Fundadores exclusive gated community in the area of Puerto Los Cabos, the luxury villa is a beautiful retreat that is only steps away from soft golden sand and warm blue waters. With outdoor living areas worthy of a resort, and five suite-style bedrooms, which includes one located in a separate guest house, it is the perfect size for a warm-weather vacation with friends or for you next special family occasion.
As a guest of this special community, you will enjoy access to two golf coursea, botanical gardens, a pedestrian village, marina, and beach club. You will also be able to enjoy the warm Mexican sun all from the privacy of your very own oceanfront terrace featuring outdoor dining and sitting areas, swim=up bar, hot tub, heated infinity pool, and sun loungers. Spend the entire day watching whales off of the coast from the comforts of your terrace, and gather around the romantic interior courtyard’s al-fresco fireplace or fire pit at night.
Casa Cortez features an open-plan great room that opens to the terrace from a sliding glass wall-to-wall door, so it is awash constantly in warm breezes. However, the interiors are not only casually beachy; they are also refined and graceful with old-world style carved wooden furniture, classic striped upholstery within the sitting area, and a stately fireplace. The dining area’s lantern-style light fixture and high-backed chairs both feel formal, along with the breakfast bar’s leather stool in the fully equipped modern kitchen.
The main Casa Cortez house has four bedroom and the guest house has one bedroom; each comes with an en-suite bathroom and a king sized bed. The master suite in the main house has its very own private terrace and ocean views, while the guest house bedroom can serve as a honeymoon suite due to the kitchenette and sitting area.
During your visit, you will be able to enjoy beach access from the Cabo Villas Beach Resort. Downtown Cabo San Lucas offers plenty of lively nightlife, dining and shopping. From the marina, take a cruise, or perfect your gold swing while playing the Diamante Cabo San Lucas golf course. Once your golf or beach holiday is over, you can catch a flight home at Los Cabos International Airport, located just 15 miles away from the villa.
- Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet, Satellite Television, Safe, Private Terrace, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Satellite Television, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in Closet, Satellite Television, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in Closet, Satellite Television, Safe
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Satellite Television, Kitchenette, Lounge Area, Safe
- Low Season: $2900 / night
- High Season: $2900 / night
- Holidays from: $3500 / night
- Thanksgiving Week $3500 / night
- Christmas Week $4300 / night
- New Years Week $4300 / night
*All rates plus a 16% IVA tax and 3% lodging tax.