For an elegant vacation rental in a spectacular beachfront setting, look no further than Casa Cortez. Part of the exclusive Fundadores gated community in the Puerto Los Cabos area, this luxury villa is a beautifully appointed retreat just steps from the warm blue waters and soft golden sand. Resort-worthy outdoor living areas and five suite-style bedrooms, including one in a separate guest house, are just the right size for a special family occasion or warm-weather getaway with friends.
As a guest of the community, you’ll enjoy access to a beach club and marina, pedestrian village, botanical gardens and two golf courses. But you can also enjoy the Mexican sun from the privacy of your own oceanfront terrace with outdoor sitting and dining areas, a row of sun loungers, and a heated infinity pool with a hot tub and swim-up bar. Spend the day watching the whales off the coast from the terrace, and at night, linger around the firepit or by the al-fresco fireplace in the romantic interior courtyard.
The open-plan great room at Casa Cortez opens to the terrace via a wall-to-wall sliding glass door, so it’s constantly awash in warm breezes. But the interiors aren’t just casually beachy; they’re graceful and refined, with old world-inspired carved wooden furniture, a stately fireplace and classic striped upholstery in the sitting area. High-backed chairs and a lantern-style light fixture in the dining area feel equally formal, as do the leather stools around the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
There are four bedrooms in the main house at Casa Cortez and one in the guest house; each has a king bed and en-suite bathroom. The main-house master suite also has ocean views and its own private terrace, and the guest-house bedroom could be used as a honeymoon casita, thanks to its sitting area and kitchenette.
During your stay, you’ll enjoy beach access at the Cabo Villas Beach Resort. Discover the shopping, dining and lively nightlife in downtown Cabo San Lucas, take a cruise from the marina, 4 miles away, or perfect your swing at the Diamante Cabo San Lucas golf course, 7 miles away. At the end of your beach or golf holiday, catch your flight home from Los Cabos International Airport, 15 miles from the villa.
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Water purification system
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Hot tub
- Swim up Bar
- Fire pit
- Gated property
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
- Private Airport transfer to Villa
- Welcome Party (Margaritas & Appetizers)
- Complimentary Rental Car Delivery
- Pre-Arrival Concierge to help you plan your vacation
- Pre-stock and Grocery Shopping Service Set Up
- 24 Hour On-Call Concierge
- Discounts for Fishing and Golf
- Discounted Activity and Excursion Planning
- Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet, Satellite Television, Safe, Private Terrace, View of Ocean
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Satellite Television, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in Closet, Satellite Television, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in Closet, Satellite Television, Safe
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Satellite Television, Kitchenette, Lounge Area, Safe
- Low Season: $2900 / night
- High Season: $2900 / night
- Holidays from: $3500 / night
- Thanksgiving Week $3500 / night
- Christmas Week $4300 / night
- New Years Week $4300 / night
*All rates plus a 16% IVA tax and 3% lodging tax.