About Casa De La Torre
Casa de La Torre features a multi-level stone house in a classic Mexican-style that offers a Mediterranean open-air feel with outstanding views along with a private garden patio and pool area. As the name suggests, there is a tower-like prominent turret from the front part of this home along with a large-tiled rotunda on the inside and the curved staircase.
The entrance way opens up onto and open floorplan, which includes a main living, gourmet kitchen and dining area with modern vaulted ceilings perfect for entertaining. The large master suite takes up the entire top-floor of the home, with spacious sitting areas that face the ocean, a fireplace and luxurious bath. This five-bedroom and five and half bathroom casa is able to comfortably accommodate 10 people. The guest suites are all spacious with their own private gardens and private bath that face out onto the patio and pool areas with stunning views of the beach and ocean.
Just outside the stylish Casa de la Torre is the spacious stone-terrace along with a heated, mosaic-style Jacuzzi tub-spa, barbeque, satellite TV, and a cabana that is surrounded by a lush and beautiful garden. This house also offers a 4-passenger golf-cart that offers guests a convenient way to travel around the gated community known as Palmilla Norte.
This 4,500 square-foot, 2-storey house has a unique history. Casa de La Torre was built in the year 1993, and boasts a colonial, traditional Mexican style architecture, and at the same time capturing a blend of San Jose Del Cabo. The double wrought-iron gates along with a stone-walkway open up to the fountain courtyard.
The entrance of this home is through a tiled-rotunda that meets up with the fresco-style ornate wall sculpture and curved staircase, which reveals the refined and delicate décor of the Casa de La Torre. The home provides 4 full suites all with ocean views, along with a large open-plan dining and living area that is highlighted by a fully-equipped kitchen and the vaulted ceilings. The outstanding views of the ocean along with the unique outdoor living spaces are complimented by the mature landscaping and lush gardens along with the large heated pool. The outdoor living and dining rooms is what sets this seaside retreat apart. This Pamilla authentic house is fully furnished.
- Gourmet full size kitchen
- BBQ Grill
- Outside dinning table
- Laundry room
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board
- Private Airport transfer to Villa
- Welcome Party (Margaritas & Appetizers)
- Complimentary Rental Car Delivery
- Pre-Arrival Concierge to help you plan your vacation
- Pre-stock and Grocery Shopping Service Set Up
- 24 Hour On-Call Concierge
- Discounts for Fishing and Golf
- Discounted Activity and Excursion Planning
- Bedroom 1: 1 king, Master with full bath and private, ocean-view terazza
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen, Terrace entrance bedroom with queen bed and full bath
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen, Terrace entrance bedroom with queen bed and full bath
- Bedroom 4: 2 twin, Attached to the main house with a full bath
- Bedroom 5: 2 twins, Attached to main house w/twin & twin trundle
- Regular Season: $1495 / night
- Holidays from: $2950 / night
- Christmas Week $2950 / night
- New Years Week $2950 / night
**All rates plus a 16% IVA tax and 3% lodging tax.