An Introduction to Villa Peñasco (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico)
If you want the privacy and spaciousness of a complete home but you’re not ready to give up the uncompromising luxury of a six-star resort, Villa Peñasco is just what you’re looking for. Soaring over Land’s End (the junction of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez), this dramatic estate provides perfect luxury high above one of the world’s most beautiful landscapes.
You can bask in the ocean views on the villa’s main terrace. A waterfall murmurs soothingly whether you’re lounging at the elegant bar, soaking in the jacuzzi, or swimming in the distinctive infinity pool. The terrace is fully equipped for outdoor entertainment, with a barbecue and refrigerator joining the bar beneath the lovely palapa shade structure.
Villa Peñasco is also fully equipped for work as well as play. The boardroom comes with an impressive theater system, computer, high-speed wi-fi, fax machine, library, and 300-disc movie collection. The villa also contains a well-appointed private gym and it is secured with a keycard access system. There are also professional staff members available to provide whatever help you require.
Villa Peñasco is a premiere estate located in Pedregal, one of the region’s most exclusive gated communities. For simply unbeatable views, luxurious amenities, perfect security, and responsive service, Villa Peñasco is your best choice.
- Bedroom 1: King, Terrance, Ocean View, Private Bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub
- Bedroom 2: King, Terrace, Ocean View, Private Bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King, Terrace, Ocean View, Private Bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen Beds, Terrace, Private Bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Queen, Terrace, Ocean View Private Entrance, Private Bathroom
- Bedroom 6: King, Terrace, Ocean View, Private Entrance, Private Bathroom
- Low Season: $3700 night
- High Season: $4200 / night
- Holidays from: $5200 / night
- Christmas week $5200 per night
- New Years week $5200 per night
*All rates plus a 16% IVA tax and 3% lodging tax.
**$4,000 Security Deposit Required.