Located within Punta Mita, which is inside Lagos del Mar, Villa Marmol is a property that will take your breath away. This 3-story property has beautiful ocean views and a spectacular golf course.
This Hacienda-style home mixes traditional Mexican architecture with a more contemporary design. As you walk through this villa, you’ll find plenty of details to admire. Each section of the villa is connected to a common area with an open design. This area also has a tranquil water fountain. It’s a unique space that you’ll get a lot of enjoyment out of.
As you walk through the five rooms, you’ll notice contrasting materials and colors. You’ll see wood, marble, and stone throughout these rooms. It’s the perfect place to visit if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life.
- Every bedroom has air conditioning, and each room is equipped with its own ceiling fan.
- The master bedroom offers a king-size bed and amenities like a TV, DVD player, iPod dock, CD player, and safe. It also has its own en-suite bathroom with a shower and double vanity. It can house a maximum of 2 guests.
- The second bedroom has a king-size bed and a patio with a garden view. It has a safe, as well as an en-suite bathroom with a double vanity and indoor and outdoor showers. It houses a maximum of 2 guests.
- The third bedroom has a king-size bed, a garden view, an en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, and a double vanity. It can house up to 2 guests.
- The fourth bedroom has a king-size bed, a balcony with a garden view, and an en-suite bathroom with a shower and vanity. It houses a maximum of 2 guests.
- The fifth bedroom has two double beds, an ocean view, a safe, and an en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers and a double vanity. It can house up to 2 guests.
Low Season: $2,795 / night
High Season: $2,900 / night
Holidays from: $4,795 / night
Holy & Easter $4,795 / night
Christmas Week $7,085 / night
New Years Week $7,085 / night
*All rates plus a 16% IVA tax and 5% lodging and service tax.